My world is on the threshold of some sort of multiverse moment. This isn’t a fork in the road. This is a bunch of roads coming together with no stop signs.
1) Stonewall comes out next week.
2) We have our first Stonewall author appearance.
3) After 5 years of my Field Guide column, the newspaper is ready for something new starting next week.
4) A major bubble may pop for me, with big news expected regarding a beloved manuscript. Do you believe in miracles?
And lastly and perhaps most strangely…
5) on Saturday night I may begin my new sideline: square dance calling. This is not a joke! I’ve already had a lesson and I’ll be hanging out with an old pro on Saturday night. It’s not for sure whether I will make a trial run or just hide in a corner.
Add to all of that, a new MS in the final stages of revisions and both of my co-authors waiting on me to turn in a chapter.
The question that remains is: If during all this I’m spending time building Junkbots, does that mean I’m crazy? Or could the Junkbot building be keeping me sane?
Filed under: Uncategorized |