1. Saw Carolina Chocolate Drops last night! WOW! I had seen Youtube videos of them before, but those just don’t do them justice. These guys are great! Cece and I are pretending they’re our real life friends.
2. Birthday present from mother-in-law: “Tales for a Winter’s Eve” by Wendy Watson.
3. Laughing and crying at the same time over the Ron Howard for Obama video.
4. Several firsts at recent show:
- One of the rowdiest shows ever: Girl gets bonked in nose, comes back with icepack.
- Same show: a teacher falls asleep.
- Same show: The kids’ poems are so gross I have trouble finding ones i can actually bear to read out loud.
5. Wrote quite a bit on new MS today!
6. Drop by http://www.cecebell.com for your invitation to the Bee-wigged Launch Party coming up on Nov. 22!